Have you ever found yourself stuck on the road with a flat tire? How about a dead battery in the middle of a parking lot? Even if you’re an experienced driver, one or more of these situations has probably happened to you and being stuck waiting for help can be frustrating. The only thing more frustrating? Getting the wrong kind of help!
There are a lot of options out there when it comes to tow companies, but during an emergency, you need to pick a company you can trust. Our recommendation is to do your research now and keep the trusted company’s number with you in case of an accident. Of course, drivers in the North Dallas and Houston area already know to choose the reliable tow fleet at Tow Jam, but for those far away who might need a little more guidance, here are a few things to look for when choosing the fleet that fits your needs:
- Equipment/Fleet – A large, well-maintained fleet can help with a variety of problems and also get to multiple locations in a pinch. While smaller fleets can offer you a more personal touch, they’re more likely to either not have the right equipment for your vehicle or keep you waiting while they handle another client! Look for a towing fleet like Tow Jam. We have one of the largest fleets in the area and all of our trucks are fully rigged and equipped with the tools to pick you up when you need a rescue.
- Reviews – It may not surprise you to know this, but you can tell a lot about a company from their reviews. While you may get the occasional angry 1 star from a friend of a friend who may have had a bad experience, it’s still important to consider the number of reviews and what they say about the company’s skills and professionalism. Tow Jam, for example, has years of experience and a positive reputation from around the community so we have plenty of feedback to hold up our reputation.
- Certification – Anyone with a pickup truck can try towing a vehicle, but when it comes to skill and knowledge it takes a little more. That’s why it’s important to look for a tow company’s qualifications. The exact requirements vary from one area to the next, so that’s why it’s important to do a little research. If a tow company doesn’t have their credentials listed on their site, be sure to give them a call to see what they can tell you.
- Price – Tow Jam takes pride in not only having great customer service but being honest and fair when it comes to our prices. Unfortunately, the same can’t be said for every fleet out there. Some tow companies will take advantage of you in your time of need, so research those prices now so you know who to call when an emergency strikes.
- ETA – Tow Jam is quick to respond and has multiple locations, ensuring we’re able to get to stranded drivers quickly when they call us. The same can’t always be said about other fleets. While there’s nothing wrong with having a single location, distance and timing are important things to consider when you’re stuck on the side of the road. Make sure you trust only fast acting, professional tow companies when you need help.
Hopefully, this list has provided you with helpful tools when researching your local tow team. If you’re in Northern Dallas, Houston, or Fort Worth, remember to trust Tow Jam for all your towing needs. Call us at (214) 321-3004 for 24-hour help when accidents, breakdowns, or other emergencies strike. https://towjam.com/